CEA

CEA

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Announcements

Let me start by saying that you guys are the most "with-it" moms that I know! You are so diligent with turning in money and orders and I appreciate that so much! Please know that aside from the uniform and shoes, there's NOTHING that you have to order. I just put it out there and if you want it.....Great! And if you don't, that's ok too!! :)

I am extending the team tshirt order and the flip flop order until next Thursday. I will be placing all orders on Friday morning.....no exceptions. I decided to extend it because some people were unaware that the shirts and flops were available.

If you haven't gotten a chance to check out Mandy's hairbows at the gym, here is her website: www.kateandalli.com. You can see all the designs and order from the site or by email at kateandalli@gmail.com. Check it out! She's got some cute stuff!

Anyway.....that's it for tonight! Again, thank you all for being so easy to work with. I promise things will get less hectic as the summer progresses. Have a great weekend!

Kim