CEA

CEA

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Open Gym Fundraiser

Cheers Elite will host an open gym event on Friday, May 14th.  Cheers Elite team members may sell tickets 
to classmates, family members or friends. Tickets cost $10 each, including your own. All money goes to profit your cheer account.  Open Gym will be held from 6:30-8:30pm.  I will be printing up tickets for you to sell. Make sure that your put the cheerleader’s name on the ticket in the space provided to ensure his/her account is credited. Tickets can also be purchased at the door that evening. I will need parent volunteers to help chaperone the gym from 630-830. If you are willing to do so, please email me and let me know.

I am only going to print tickets for those that are interested. If you would like tickets to sell, please email me and let me know asap.  I will print the tickets and hand them out at practice next week. Email Kim at kimberly819@gmail.com if you have questions.